2014 – White Paper Articles
- January – Flash In The Enterprise – primer on using flash in the server and storage arrays.
- February – Storage Caching Solutions – background on accelerating storage performance using software cache solutions.
- March – Converged Systems vs Hyper-convergence – the benefits of tightly integrated compute solutions.
- April – Object Storage – primer on cloud and on-premises object-based storage.
- May – New Database Technologies – information on new solutions to storing data.
- June – Virtual and Scale Out Storage Appliances – discussion on the move to one type of software defined storage.
- July – Primary Storage De-duplication – the use of data reduction technologies in primary storage
- August – Hypervisors and Containers – options for deploying virtual workloads
- September – Cloud Storage Gateways
- October – Distributed Storage Solutions
- November – Backup for Virtual Environments
- December – File Sharing Technologies
Note: this list is subject to change at any time.